1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is… “haha”, or some other form of typed laughter. or smileys 🙂 😦 😛 or exclamation points!!!! wait, does TYPING IN ALL CAPS count as punctuation? because I totally do that too. I’m just a really expressive person, and I work very hard at getting that expressive-ness to show via the written word 😛
2. Today I am thankful for… my winter coat! finally got one yesterday. and it is saving my life.
3. My best friend is… not just one person.
4. A quirky thing about me is… until yesterday, I hadn’t owned a legitimate pair of athletic shoes for the past eight years. unless you count Converse All-Stars.
5. This past weekend… WAS AWESOME. so busy, and so great! saw my seester, and a friend that I haven’t seen in ages, and hubs&I celebrated being married for a whole entire month! also, there was church today! and we had dinner at his family’s house 🙂 lovely!
6. Something that worries me is… unexpected run-ins.
7. On my night stand you will find… alarm clock, hubs’ cell phone, scriptures, lamp, smell-good-wickless-candle-mabobber, savings jar-thing.
can’t remember where I found this list, so I can’t give them props….my bad 😦