….or something like it.
- my husbands’ grandpa has basically converted me to the Prius. it has great gas-mileage, the way it works is SO COOL, and it’s eco-friendly!
- I talked said husband into getting some herbal tea to help him sleep better. he loves it. and it works. we drink tea together every evening now.
- I’ve been researching cloth diapers, thanks to my lovely friend Hannah who’s been blogging about them recently and sharing her experiences! [she has SO many posts about cloth diapering, check them out if you’re interested] I’m totally sold. they save you money, make potty-training easier, and they’re better for the earth!
- the hubs and I [who already ate a lot of whole/un-processed foods] decided to change our diet for the better. I went to WinCo today and came home with huge bags of bulk quinoa, flax seed, and organic rolled oats – somewhat smaller bags of raw almonds and dried fruit – fresh almond butter and honey – and more fruits and veggies than you could shake a proverbial stick at. YUMMM.
- in conjunction with the aforementioned dietary change, I’m also considering giving up sugar completely [and using Stevia/agave/honey instead]. any thoughts on that? I’ve done sugar-free before, for a few weeks, with my Momma.
- I’m kinda-sorta finally getting back into my daily yoga routine! Still a bit hit and miss, but I’m getting better. I’ve missed yoga so SO much.
I think what seals the deal though, is that we have officially decided that when the day comes that we have our own home…we are going to keep our own bees.
plus the fact that I plan on living somewhere warm enough that I never have to wear shoes ever again.
but you know what? I think I’m 100% okay with being a hippie.
Peace out — Rach